Additional Fees

Joined Medicare HMO Plan Ultimate Health plan in Florida and have been denied claims for sclerotherapy and just got denied eyeglass claim from 11/9/2016.This company screws it's customers.

I received a letter from medicare that they were denying a lot of claims and could drop out, but gave them the benefit of the doubt, now I'm anxious to tell them to go to *** as they have screwed me again. I've also had numerous tests that were rescheduled waiting for them to okay the Doctors referral for tests. I will tell everybody to stay away from this company. I had been corresponding and waiting for my eyeglass allowance since 11/9/2016, they keep telling me they're denying it and file another appeal.

I've talked to over 25 people, Ultimate Customer Service, EyeCare their vendor, Ultimate health plans in Scranton, Pa. and the Corporate Office, Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill, Fl where I hand delivered the appeal. That place and Valeri, claim processor is a joke, doesn't return CALLS, only continues to reject appeals. I hope karma puts this company out of business.

Stay away they are crooks, only take Medicare payments and will deny your claims. The same Gvt. org.

needs to use a fine tooth comb on this corrupt org.like they did with WellCare!

Review about: Medicare Medical Claim.

Reason of review: Denied legal claim.

Had an Experience with Medicare?

Comments