Review about Medicare Insurance from Evansville, Wisconsin
Update added by user Dec 26, 2015
No response from Medicare as expected.A good way for the government to take care of "population control ".
Do not pay for needed medical supplies so when the person gets too bad they will just die. Am trying to down load the correct picture of the damage to the skin but seems to not be working.
But it is not like anyone cares any way.Our "system and government" are a joke.
Update added by user Nov 26, 2015
This picture shows what Medicare makes me endure month after month by not giving me enough supplies.
Original review posted by user Nov 26, 2015
Medicare is a joke!They will not give me enough medical supplies to get through a month so skin is so burned that when thry finally send supplies I cannot keep the appliance on my skin because the skin is oozing so bad from the burn.
They would rather let people suffer and pay thousands of dollars for a surgery that could have been avoided if they would only give a person what they need. Obviously they do not care about people anymore .
Sure love us paying all our money in all our lives but when we need it, they surely don't want to pay anything.What a flawed system.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Medicare Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..."
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "Be very careful if you make payments using your Guaranty Bank account or debit card information. Even if you out out of their overdraft coverage they WILL NOT decline payments..."
- "I and many other consumers refuse to eat at any of your restaurants until you change the direction of your advertising/ marketing scheme. I find it obnoxious and in bad..."
- "Went to Pottery Barn in Appleton, Wi to get help designing my living room and home office, over several weeks was ignored, told I was indecisive and when I bought..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."