Update added by user Dec 26, 2015
No response from Medicare as expected.A good way for the government to take care of "population control ".
Do not pay for needed medical supplies so when the person gets too bad they will just die. Am trying to down load the correct picture of the damage to the skin but seems to not be working.
But it is not like anyone cares any way.Our "system and government" are a joke.
Update added by user Nov 26, 2015
This picture shows what Medicare makes me endure month after month by not giving me enough supplies.
Original review posted by user Nov 26, 2015
Medicare is a joke!They will not give me enough medical supplies to get through a month so skin is so burned that when thry finally send supplies I cannot keep the appliance on my skin because the skin is oozing so bad from the burn.
They would rather let people suffer and pay thousands of dollars for a surgery that could have been avoided if they would only give a person what they need. Obviously they do not care about people anymore .
Sure love us paying all our money in all our lives but when we need it, they surely don't want to pay anything.What a flawed system.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Medicare Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had one experience with Geico, and it was like a chamber of horrors. I consider their profligate treatment of my then-330k mile car as irresponsible and reckless (sparing..."
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "I bought my Guess jacket because it was so warm. The problem is that whatever the external red material is made of, it's brittle and falling apart on every part..."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...."
- "My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day. Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."